– You have submitted a Community Fund proposal and it has been accepted
– You have the hash of the proposal
NavCoin Core Wallet
– Go to the create payment request page in the Proposal Builder and fill in the form
– After filling in the form, click the
GENERATE COMMAND button and copy the code that appears below.
– Open your NavCoin Core wallet and in the dropdowns select
Debug Window under
– In the textbox enter
walletpassphrase "passphrase" timeout, where
"passphrase" is your wallet’s password and
timeout is how long you wish to unlock your wallet in seconds.
walletpassphrase "MySecurePassword" 30
– With your wallet unlocked, paste in the generated code from the proposal website
createpaymentrequest fhNZQqbBAaN1uGfhNZQqjvjyMEg9wtfmnyKBfcG4cGqbBAaN1u7vu9KwZsA5l3Po 1000 "NavExplorer server costs 2019"
Your payment request has now been submitted.
– Open the webview of your NavPi in your web browser
– In the top navigation menu click
– On the community fund page you will see the
Create Proposal form. Above the form will be a four button navigation menu, click on the “Create CF Payment Request” button.
– You will now see the “Create Payment Request form”, fill it in and click the
GENERATE COMMAND button
– Copy the command that it generates and paste it into the
Command text input below.
– Click the
Issue Command button.
Your proposal has now been submitted
If something went wrong
If something went wrong make sure that:
– Make sure your proposal has been accepted
– You pasted in the entire
– The hash for the proposal you want to vote for is correct