NavCoin Core Wallet
– Go to the create proposal page in the Proposal Builder and fill in the form
– After filling in the form, click the
GENERATE COMMAND button and copy the code that appears below.
– Open your NavCoin Core wallet and in the dropdowns select
Debug Window under
– In the textbox enter
walletpassphrase "passphrase" timeout, where
"passphrase" is your wallet’s password and `timeout` is how long you wish to unlock your wallet in seconds.
walletpassphrase "MySecurePassword" 30
– With your wallet unlocked, paste in the generated code from the proposal website
createproposal mnyKBfcG4cGfhNZQqbBAaN1ujvjyMEg9wt 1000 42595200 "NavCoin Italia meet up event 2019 funding"
Your proposal has now been submitted.
– Open the webview of your NavPi in your web browser
– In the top navigation menu click
– On the community fund page you will see the
Create Proposal form. Fill it in and click the
GENERATE COMMAND button
– Copy the command that it generates and paste it into the `Command` text input below.
– Click the
Issue Command button.
Your proposal has now been submitted
If something went wrong
If something went wrong make sure that:
– You have at least 50 NAV in your wallet as this is the minimum fee required to submit a proposal
– You pasted in the entire
– Your wallet didn’t relock itself before you pasted in the
createproposal command (if you’re using the NavCoin Core Wallet)